Or shall we wait to the last minute to pick up a deal? When we book a family holiday we need to book around the school holidays, we hope we can get the accommodation we like, the free child places on offer, and the nearest airport with good flight times. So normally, once Xmas is over, our next parent mission is to look to get our deposits down on our family holidays.
Is there any advantages of booking early? Read on to find out why Savvy parents book their holidays early.
1.You get to choose your preferred destination and accommodation to suit your family
Family Destination Guide >>
2. You get to choose the most convenient airport and flight times.
Stress FREE Flying guide >>
3. With a huge demand for flights as soon as school breaks up - Get your preferred dates and duration of stay now!
Book your Flights >>
4. Get the best prices - Flight prices increase as the cheaper seats get sold out.
Book your Flights >>
5. Get the opportunity of grabbing a good holiday deal, and getting those free child places and other incentives.
Special Offers & Deals >>
6. Opting for a package deal, helps control your expenses up until and during your holidays.
Package Holiday Operators >>
7.You can then book your attraction tickets in advance to guarantee popular attractions on your chosen date and time at the best prices.
Book your Attractions >>
We know that parents today have extremely busy schedules and just don’t have the time to simply trawl all the travel agencies and websites, so we at Little Travellers have done all the hard work for you!
1. Get up-to-date information you need to make your holiday run smoothly, fabulous offers and excellent value, hand-picked hotels, holidays and attractions worldwide just for families.
2. Partnered with the ‘Know Before You Go’ team at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office highlighting up to date travel advice to help plan your holiday.
3. Best priced guaranteed Hotels
4. Reputable (Tried and tested) Tour Operations
5. Competitive priced Attractions
6. Some of the best priced Flights available
7. Little Travellers donates to Action For Children causes for EVERY hotel booking made.
Browse the destination pages or Inspire Us page for some family holiday ideas, or read through our suggested Top 10 Family Holiday destinations for 2014.
If you know where you would like to go, you can book a package holiday or tailor make your own itinerary, by booking your accommodation through our hotel page, your flights through the flight page and your car hire through our car hire pages –add your attractions and then sit back and relax whilst the others scramble around later to find the limited options available!
Remember – the earlier you book the longer you have to look forward to your well deserved holiday with your little travellers!